Ph. D Thesis Guidance
Ph. D Sudents with Initial Placements:
- Oindrila Dey, “Essays on Status, Incentives and Favouritism”. (Awarded)
Assistant Professor, Flame University, Pune, India.
Assistant Professor, IIFT, Kolkata.
- Atreyee Sinha Chakraborty, “Effect of Non-tariff Barriers on Exports: A Theoretical Analysis” (Awarded, through GIPE Pune).
Assistant Professor, Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics Pune, India.
- Amrita Pramanick, “The Economics of Surrogacy Contracts”. (Awarded)
Assistant Professor, Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Bangalore Centre, India.
- Monalisa Ghosh, “Essays on Technology Transfer, Licensing and Patents” (Ongoing)
- Somenath Chakraborty, “Three Essays in Behavioural Contract Theory” (Ongoing)